• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

ST Micro 2ST5949 TO-3

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi there. Do you have any 2ST5949s left please? I need two.

Cheers,

John.

P.s. would also be interested in a pair of 2ST2121 if you happened to have those too? Hard to get hold of in the UK without getting stung for a minimum order amount.

Last edited:
I would have thought you could possibly get away with wrapping two transistors well with bubble wrap, and putting them in a jiffy bag to save on postage? Would you be willing to send via standard mail rather than ultra fast airmail? I don't mind waiting (it's a slow project haha!).

Cheers.

John

$24 just for something as small as a couple transistors is just crazy. I order stuff from Amazon in the US and sometimes PartsXpress to the UK often and it's never that expensive. I'm sure standard post (via land/sea) would be far less? USPS sound like they're charging way too much...

If you could send by standard mail I'd be interested, but not for $24 I'm afraid.

Thanks,

John.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.