Source for BHC / Aerovox Slit Foil caps

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

I'm assembling a UCD amplifier and want to find a source for slit foil electros. The only place I can find them online is www.schuro.de but they dont ship international. You can also purchase a similar cap from DNM in the UK but at 22 pounds when you add up the caps needed for a multichannel amp it blows the bank.

Regards,
Dean

No go at rs-components. This BHC/Aerovox cap is a special cap called "T network split foil" and has a part number of ALN20S1067DD and the only 2 places I can find it are DNM in the UK and schuro in Germany - also farnell does not carry this model. If you have any tips on where else to find it, I'm all ears (google and www.findchips.com draw a blank).

Regards,
Dean

All,

I'm still doing the supplier run around for BHC caps that can ship overseas. I've given up on the T network cap and will settle on the cheaper but well regarded slit foil BHC cap, ALC10S1080 (10,000 63v) but can't find any source except Schuro in Germany but it seems from other posters this vendor is not interested in selling outside of the Euro zone. Has anyone outside of Europe successfully dealt with Schuro?

Can anyone suggest another vendor that supplies the slit foil caps? rscomponents dont do the slit caps. Or maybe an equivalent cap?

Regards,
Dean

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.