Soundstream Rubicon 2500.1 part identification

I just started to rebuild the power supply in a Rubicon 2500.1 and I found a burnt resistor. R8 anyone know the value of the resistor that belongs here?

Attachments

• r8.jpg
    r8.jpg
    298 KB · Views: 86
Question, if I see the 50hrtz on all the gates of the output transistors, drive is present. Withing a few seconds gain is all the way down the high side output transistors heat up, I tested all the driver transistors, in tester and with ohms for leaking. Would it be the torrid, one looks raised? Or the octacouplers?

Yes perry differental mode, and the noise starts at the a/v Jack's, it's possible it's from the main ground.? If I test the DC voltages at the output placements. high side I get 6.51vdc on the gate
80vdc source
3.45vdc on drain.
Low side
Gate -71.6vdc
Source 3.45vdc
Drain -78.4vdc

Could use help, the driver transistors heat up quickly as well. The a1277, c3228. Replaced them still the same. The noise is only on this amp.
I did get the octacouplers u suggested perry.
And a new set of irfp264.
I pulled one leg of all the gate resistors and tested them and the diodes, all within tolerence.

That should be fine perry just going to order a working unit to make comparisons to. I used the octocouplers you suggested and they worked. It stopped the small signal drivers from over heating. But the high side output transistors still heatup within 10 sec of turning on the amplifier. Same noise appears right at the RCA? I found that someone repaired the underside of the rca grounding leg with soder. So I reworked that connection. Still the noise persists