sony xplode amp XM-SD22X

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
i thought i already posted this in the car audio section but i did not find the posting. if it is duplicate i'm sorry. but what i need is a schematic for this amp. want to try and figure out what is wrong with it and fix it. what i have is a sony xplode amp model number XM-SD22X. can't find the schematic anywhere. finding other docs that of no use, used google searches and searched here on this site, hopefully someone can help. i thought it would be easier to find a schematic for a relatively recent product, but not much luck. thanks for your time and patience with a noob.

hi

on all xplod amps I had to fix there had always been burned mosfet transistors. You probably dont need a schematic for this amp. I´ve not been working on a XM-SD22X but I assume Sony follows it´s standard design. Please post a picture of the curcuit board.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.