Sony TA-N86

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Thanks guys!! It's what I suspected. The 88 is never around and a definite cautious purchase for the reasons mentioned. I guess it's the first generation and N7B/F7B that are the only Sony V-Fets.

I'm looking for a good solid state amp north of 60 watts for my Yamaha NS-1000M. The Yamaha B2's that people are selling are for high prices and half of them are in spotty condition. I need a good amp that is a just a nudge on the warm side of neutral that has good transients and deep soundstage. I would build a First Watt but they are lower powered, except for the F5T (which is a big investment).

music soothes the savage beast
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Thanks guys!! It's what I suspected. The 88 is never around and a definite cautious purchase for the reasons mentioned. I guess it's the first generation and N7B/F7B that are the only Sony V-Fets.

I'm looking for a good solid state amp north of 60 watts for my Yamaha NS-1000M. The Yamaha B2's that people are selling are for high prices and half of them are in spotty condition. I need a good amp that is a just a nudge on the warm side of neutral that has good transients and deep soundstage. I would build a First Watt but they are lower powered, except for the F5T (which is a big investment).

Get goldmund clone. Even ebay chinese stuff with some parts upgrade can surpise you.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.