So what's your current (or upcoming project)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
SZ said:
Do you want to take a look at the Excel sheet? If you're interested, I'd send it to you. Not publically though, since I'm not sure yet whether it works right. :rolleyes:

Sure i'll have a look at them. At least i can check your work. {rant} Give me a chance to blow Excel up again (i'd like to see someone ship an up-to-date spreadsheet that is at least a shadow of the one i works with -- Excel is a disaster).{/endrant}

dave

Sonus Faber & Modular Amp

I'm designing a Sonus Faber shaped sealed box speaker. It'll use a 6.5" driver (Audax AP170Z0) and 1" Tweeter (Audax TW025M0) and an 8" sub firing down to the floor (Audax AP210G6)...I should be on commision! What do ya say Audax?!

They are 1.2m tall and the baffle is about 7 to 7.5" wide...Should be mint!

The modular amp is a uni project...Imagine a power supply connected to a motherboard and the mother board has lots of PCI connectors...in to these slot Amp Modules. Class A,B,AB,D what ever, as long as they adhere to the PCI pinout I will do. Much like a PC really! ;)
Gaz

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.