Single transformer - multiple bridges!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
No.
the diode drop is ~600mV.
If the loop generator has less voltage than that then the interference cannot drive current around the loop. If no interference current flows around the loop then the ends of the loop cannot be at different AC voltages.

But the Loop you are referring to is the charging loop. That charging Loop is NEVER shared with an signal processing Loop. NEVER.

That's the whole point of keeping the charging circuit SEPARATE from all the other circuits.

What I mean is that during the charging pulses, the diodes are on.
They can let current flow through them.

Because the do let: the charging pulses.

So, wouldn't it be possible that a small current that is created by a ground loop, can find a path through them? I repeat, all this during the time the diodes conduct (50 times per second for each pair) and they could be considered to be closed switches.

As AC is concerned, they can be modelled by means of a dynamic resistance. So this is why I assume that the ground loop current can find a way through them, while they are open.

If you could, I would be grateful if you could elaborate a bit on the charging loop.:) If I understand this well, each bridge's charging pulse can possibly find a way to be injected to the other one's ground, but I am not sure. And should this happen, yes a loop can be created.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.