• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For Sale Single PSVANE 300B tube

Things you have for sale.
SOLD!

While I was building my 300B amps a few years ago, someone suggested to me that I pick up a PSVANE 300B tube to use for testing purposes as I built my amps and was tweaking the power supply so I wouldn't inadvertently damage the more expensive EML meshplates that I picked up from Jac. This turned out to be a useful suggestion, but now that my amps have been completed, I have a single tube laying around that probably has no more than five total hours on it. It ran with a B+ voltage of no more than 400v and its heater never saw voltage above 5.15v DC. It's virtually brand new and works/sounds great. I just don't have a use for it anymore.

Perhaps someone else might find a use for it rather than having it collect dust in my basement.

Price: $$$ delivered to your door in the continental US.

IMG_09463.JPG

IMG_09464.JPG

This is the circuit that it ran in:

Schematic Joppa Derivative Roberts WE91A 300B - Final Implementation.jpg

Last edited: