Simulation software for horn with phase plug

Hi guys.
I would like to design phase plug horn, similar with conception funktion-one, but differ horiz and vert dispersion angle. I know that task is not easy. I well know and can works in 3d max and solid works for make a polygonal and hard -body model. But i doubt for selection of acoustic simulation software. For now, i see to several software for this: Akabak, Comsol Multiphysics, Ansys.
Maybe, some of you know, what of this or other software is more able for complete this task? And what series of doings must be , after create hard -body model? Thanks.

photo_2024-03-25_10-17-45.jpg
photo_2024-03-25_10-17-50.jpg

If you don't need to simulate distortion a reasonable way to tackle it might be with a linear acoustic solver. FEM for the cavities coupled to BEM for the external field would likely work well. Comsol can do this and likely Ansys as well but Akabak is only BEM which will struggle with the thin passages of a phase plug. There are plenty of other commercial linear acoustics solvers around as well as one or two free ones.

In order to use simulation software effectively you will not only need to know the mechanics of how to get answers out of the software but also have a reasonable understanding of the modelling assumptions involved if the answers are to provide reliable guidance. This involves getting a reasonable handle on the level of errors due to the numerical method, the set of equations solved (linear acoustics discards nonlinear motion, other types of waves and some sound sources but other sets of more complex equations can include them), imprecisely known boundary conditions, imprecisely known material properties, etc... This tends to involve a bit more study/learning than getting a solid model out of a CAD package. If you have access to very expensive commercial software like comsol, ansys or equivalents then their support can provide a lot of guidance. Attending (competent) numerical acoustics courses is perhaps the ideal way to get going but it isn't always practical.