Simplistic MosFET HV Shunt Regs

I am even waiting for shipment from Vietnam...:eek:
He will send me two of his boards for next to nothing... don't know yet where to use them, but it won't take long...

I sent it to you last weend, about 3-4 weed you can reciver it!
But I think this board is not good, You do it carufully, I ll layout agian.
When i make some board Salas shunt , I have experience, the next board Im sure I make it good!
My english is not good!

Hi Salas!
I measured the noise parameters of ''Simpler Simplistic''
You can see!
thank

Attachments

• Salas-Ss1.JPG
    Salas-Ss1.JPG
    408.7 KB · Views: 625
diyAudio Chief Moderator
Joined 2002
Paid Member
You said in the start, hiss & hum. Where is it on the scope picture? It was in your preamp? Did you solve your problems, sounds clear now? Which one you like most for sound? Jfet simpler simplistic or 2xBC560 regular simplistic?

You said in the start, hiss & hum. Where is it on the scope picture? It was in your preamp? Did you solve your problems, sounds clear now? Which one you like most for sound? Jfet simpler simplistic or 2xBC560 regular simplistic?

Yes Sir! my tranformer is not good!

I like use Jfet * 2Sk70* change 2 - bC560.
I want make board of Your ( simpler simplistic)
What do you think I measure??

diyAudio Chief Moderator
Joined 2002
Paid Member
Is that 1mV noise for the simpler simplistic on the picture? If yes, its good for any tube circuit. Boards you make anyway, no one can stop you. Just don't make commercial. Make for friends and members of your forums there and our forum here. Me I will not coordinate any PCB efforts. Its you and the people, you do what you like.

Is that 1mV noise for the simpler simplistic on the picture? If yes, its good for any tube circuit. Boards you make anyway, no one can stop you. Just don't make commercial. Make for friends and members of your forums there and our forum here. Me I will not coordinate any PCB efforts. Its you and the people, you do what you like.

Yes Sir! I make it and share to another member!
thank you very much!

Him Q,
the voltages and currents do not add up.
input 300Vac
then 350Vdc to 300Vdc to 250Vdc.
250mA to 100mA to 80mA.

the 470r will drop 50V only if 106mA pass, not 250mA.

What current does your load pass at quiescent and what is the maximum/minimum currents to your load?

What current do you want the shunt to pass when the load is quiescent.
Can the shunt adjust over the full range of minimum to maximum load current range?
What voltage and power do you want across the CCS?
What voltage do you want across the CRC resistor?
What is the range of input voltage from that 300Vac transformer?

Him Q,
the voltages and currents do not add up.
input 300Vac
then 350Vdc to 300Vdc to 250Vdc.
250mA to 100mA to 80mA.

the 470r will drop 50V only if 106mA pass, not 250mA.

What current does your load pass at quiescent and what is the maximum/minimum currents to your load?

What current do you want the shunt to pass when the load is quiescent.
Can the shunt adjust over the full range of minimum to maximum load current range?
What voltage and power do you want across the CCS?
What voltage do you want across the CRC resistor?
What is the range of input voltage from that 300Vac transformer?

Ok! thank! many question!
I reply you later!

dearangelo,

This is an English speaking forum. If you wish to post in another language, please also post in English.

Thank you.
you are rifght and I stand corrected, I am looking for a design for a class B power amplifier, or even better, for a set of magnepans that I have. I got carried away due to the fact that the guy I was addressing happens to be a co-patriot of mine.
So, Anyone with a good and simple idea for a final stage amp in the category of 200-300wats per channel out there?
I should perhaps say that I happen to be just "a very amateur", architect by trade.
regards to everyone for a wonderful effort.