• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Simple P-P Board & Parts Kits

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
How do you get one of these kits? I have emailed tubelab several times and no reply.

Chuck and others:

I have a full time engineering job at a major electronics plant. They have recently made it perfectly clear that use of company equipment for "supporting or engaging in a personal business" is forbidden. I can no longer answer email or participate in these forums from work except for an occasional post using my smart phone.

My mom is in hospice care 250 miles away, my wife is 1200 miles away caring for her terminally ill mother, and my daughter is involved in a divorce / custody fight 3500 miles away, so unfortunately I haven't been able to keep up with email.

I have plenty of all three PC boards in stock, and the bag of parts for the Simple P-P boards in stock. I am missing some components for completing the Simple SE bag of parts kits but they are on order. Delivery date for the 500 volt electrolytic caps is still unknown.

The bag of parts contains all of the components to populate the PC board. It does not contain tubes, transformers, the chassis, the connectors, and the volume pot. The instructions on the web site for the Simple P-P are not up to my usual standards, but I have not had the time to improve them yet.

The PC boards are $35 USD and the bag of parts is $65 USD. Shipping is $8 for delivery inside the US and $15 outside the US. I can send up to 6 boards OR 1 board and one bag of parts for that rate.

With my current schedule I usually ship domestic orders within 2 days of receipt since they can go through the automated postal machine, but international orders must be handled in person at the post office, so I can only do that on Saturday mornings right now.

I will be leaving town to see my mom and spend Christmas with my wife on Sunday Dec 19, but I will take boards and parts kits with me so I can ship from wherever I am.

If you want a board or parts kit send me payment via Paypal to tech@tubelab.com and I will sent them out ASAP. Make sure that you state in the subject line ot the instructions box on the Paypal form what you are ordering.

1 board plus 1 bag of parts is $100 plus $8 or $15 shipping depending on where you live. I can't tell from your forum profile.

Sorry for the delays, but this is the best I can do right now.

i have a 150k volume pot from a sansui au 317 (late 70's) the only letter on it is T. i believe it's wire wound, it varies in discrete steps, is it ok for simple pp?
those early sansui amps were often described as having an aircraft quality build, in my native scotland the equivalent was clydebuilt.
simon

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.