Simple Calculator

Mornin' Guys,
With MH-Audio down I've found myself looking for alternatives. I've combined a few calculators together into a one excel sheet Sealed/Ported/Onken calculator and was wondering if there was a way to post it for others to use? In other words; how can I post an excel sheet... or can I?
I'd appreciate the feedback. Thanks, as always.
Ron

Joined 2003
Paid Member
The following extensions are allowed: .7z, .7zip, .asc, .brd, .cal, .doc, .dxo, .frd, .gif, .jpe, .jpeg, .jpg, .mdat, .pdf, .png, .psd, .rar, .req, .sch, .step, .stl, .stp, .svg, .tar, .txt, .xlsm, .xsim, .zip, .zma, .mp4, .qsch

Hope this helps.

Hugo

Thanks Pano, I've checked "queries & connections", there are no external links. It was once a multi-sheet calculator, I've combined all sheets into one, so the only links it could have looked for are within the spreadsheet itself. It never utilized outside links. Also checked "Existing Connections" <no connections found>. "Edit Links" is greyed out,. Not sure if there's anything else I can do from this side. Shame. Hope it works otherwise.

Reactions: 1 user
Thanks Pano, I've thrown every Data and Formula Link tool I can think of and can't find it in the sheet. It doesn't seem to cause any issues in excel itself, so I'm afraid I'm out of options. Hope it's okay otherwise, and somehow useful. If it is helpful to others and I should post it elsewhere, please let me know.
Thanks again, for all you, Pano and Hugo, do for the community. All the best, Ron

Reactions: 1 user