• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Siemens/Epcos 220 nF 63 V MKT caps

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
No problemo -

I remember "Humble" waxing lyrical about the Ero MKT 10nF as a bipass for nearly every other film cap - these Epcos 32500 caps are similar for bipassing.
I used to ignore the PET caps (convinced that only PP, Styrene, etc were any good!) until I got some of those metal cased Russian K73-16s (PETP) and a very pleasant surprise indeed.

Disabled Account
Joined 2002
Well, I would not call it junk but you have a point. I only have silvered mica in large values. So the ones you want but can not find anywhere ;)

TagHeuer, I have those caps but not enough for sales (have to check). I do have 470 nF in the same quality as the 220 nF.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.