should have come here sooner

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Disabled Account
Joined 2008
i know this was a conspiracy. my comrades at the other forum were trying to keep this one secret from me :D

you have failed :cool:

when it comes to commercial products if something should exist it almost never does, this is why we DIY. i was already beginning to think the same was true of forums. i knew that a place like this should exist, but i also thought that precisely because it should it probably doesn't. i am pleasantly shocked !

anyway, now that i'm here you're all in trouble :devilr:

we shall have fun :eek:

Joined 2006
Paid Member
добро пожаловать

I hope that this is correct - I got it from an on-line translator and it should say "Welcome" in Russian.

If you get an urge to experience Country and Western music, and taste some Southern living come on down to Nashville!

:cheers:

Disabled Account
Joined 2008
thanks everybody :angel:

c2cthomas said:
I hope that this is correct - I got it from an on-line translator and it should say "Welcome" in Russian.

If you get an urge to experience Country and Western music, and taste some Southern living come on down to Nashville!

:cheers:

yes, that is correct :)

after 12 years in US i warmed up to some of the indigenous music here, but rather than to either assimilate or preserve my "identity" i consider myself a sort of an international entity. the "place" i identify most strongly with is internet.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.