• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Semisouth JFET GB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2006
Paid Member
I would like to offer the disclaimer concerning the need for matching.

Two hundred dollars of stuff that cannot really be used ...

But, I am assuming if some serious roadblcok is found the whole thing will collapse.

THANKS to you and TEA BAG for organizing this.

Rick McInnis

Dont thank me, I am just the waterboy. offering to help.

There is the new neat THANKS button now, for those slam-dunk assists.

:bulb:
:cool:

I had a chat today with a friend of mine, whom happens to have had the pleasure of those fets already.
He bought 25, and ended up with 11 pairs, so I guess that the matching strategy has to be reconsidered.

If we hit 100 pcs, matched pairs should be possible, with a very low waste rate.

This is not happening anyway, if we don't hit 100 pcs, so I guess it's safe to say, that the devices will be matched in pairs.

Magura :)

It is your deal, so it is your choice

My inclusion of IF was, I suspect, the same IF all would have. If the devices need to be matched and matching is not possible will anyone want to continue with this?

Leave me out if this is necessary but I think my disclaimer is shared by all.

It seems to me quite different than asking for numbers to be placed on the devices.

My inclusion of IF was, I suspect, the same IF all would have. If the devices need to be matched and matching is not possible will anyone want to continue with this?

Leave me out if this is necessary but I think my disclaimer is shared by all.

It seems to me quite different than asking for numbers to be placed on the devices.

Now start out by reading the post right above yours, as it answers the matching question.
Pairs, which is the minimum, most likely quads or more.

Magura :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.