• The swap meet forum is for private non-commercial transactions. Only unmoderated members can post here.

diyAudio provides this forum for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members. Use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Selling JFETs - 2SK170-BL, 2SJ74-V

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi guys,

Over the last 2 days, I have received a lot of requests for 2SJ74-BL.

I do not have enough to fulfill all the requests and I may have to ration the 2SJ74-BL.

I will write to you over the weekend and I hope that you will find my proposal acceptable.

Thanks for your understanding.

Hi guys,

I am not able to take anymore orders for the 2SJ74-BL.

To those who I have replied to today, please confirm your orders so that I can process them asap.

If you have changed your mind, let me know so that I can release the 2SJ74-BL to other buyers.

Thanks

Steen,

Complementary of the K147 is the 2SJ72.

Finding K147s is hard, sourcing J72s even harder.
The 2SK369 doesn't have a complementary, they never made a small case J72 version afaik.
A dual K147 is the 2SK146, dual J72 is the 2SJ73.
(i'm fortunate to have a couple of J73/K146 to try my luck on Curl's Vendetta)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.