Schematic Wanted

I am looking for a modern and somewhat simple amplifier design that uses either a 211 or 845 transmitting triodes. I have found a few here and there on the web but I was looking for something that uses output and power supply transformers that are easy to find (Hammond, Plitron etc). I also found some that use a 300B to drive an 845! I think something like that is a little cost prohibitive?!?! Thanks in advance.