Satori mw16p vs Vifa NE180W

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
That’s fine if you don’t want to discuss it anymore. You did say though several posts back to “please feel free to comment and to be skeptical.”

And I’m not the only one here to be very skeptical of your posts about the spokes edges having any audible affect that could be heard. celef expressed essential the same thoughts as mine in his two different posts.

Last edited:
Gentlemen and Animals alike:

WE respect the MAN who can reflect upon his actions, acknowledge his mistakes and silently and without any drama - go and clean up his mess and focus upon something else (delete your off-topic posts; all of them).

Thank you for your ON-TOPIC CONTRIBUTIONS.

If that comment was perhaps directed at me, please note that this detour from the thread topic was initiated back at Post #22 by someone else. Not me.

Nevertheless, I'm perfectly happy to end any further discussion of the drivers introduced in the detour.

Last edited:
We're good, thanks. And I certainly didn't take your post as be being rude.

I think it was more the post right before yours that was the reason for my comments.

But most important I believe that this thread you started showing the comparable performance of two drivers, one of which is almost twice the price of the other, to be very useful. So, thank you.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.