• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For Sale Rubycon USR 4700uF/63V

Things you have for sale.
For sale is 32 pcs of original Rubycon USR 4700uF/63V brand new capacitors. It is 25mm diameter so it fits on PCBs that have large diameter or to repair existing audio amplifier psu that have 25mm diameter on PCB diameter....it is small and high ripple current with low esr.

Price for each is USD$5,00 plus shipping cost.

Price for all 32pcs is USD$160,00 free shipping.

Interested members send me PM so that i can get shipping address and payment accepted is by paypal.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

16pcs is good for amplifier psu (4pcs for plus supply and 4pcs for minus supply for one channel psu, so for stereo channel you need x2 so 8pcs x 2(dual mono psu) = 16pcs.

This capacitor is small in diameter (only 25mm), and pitch is 10mm, have high ripple and low ESR.

Any interested diyer to buy last 16pcs?

Here i have for sale profi made ome sigma-iv pcb that is designed for these exicon in to3 case using hitachi application note and improved circuit by Borivoje Jagodic.

Pcb is 70um copper thicknes, 160x100mm, hasl, drilled pcb holes with red solder mask and white silk screen

Full set of 4pairs of EXICON is for sale.

1617347565034-min.jpg
1617347565031-min.jpg