• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Rotel BIG KAHUNA RX1603 RX for sale cheap

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a huge Rotel RX1603 stereo receiver for sale. This is a classic powerhouse receiver, Rotel's largest offering. The FM tuner section has better specs than many stand alone component tuners! It was working perfectly until it sat for a while in cold storage and now the speaker protection relays won't cut in. It is a powerhouse rated conservatively at 220 watts/ch 4 ohms and 180 into 8 ohms IIRC. I have the full service manual/schematics and will include in the sale. The front panel of the receiver is about an 8-9/10. The rest is very good with the exception of a broken bracket on the AM ferrite antenna.

I need a quick $125.00 CDN and you can take it away. Pickup only, about 1-1/4 hour's NW of Toronto.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.