• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Roender's FC-100 Rev.1 Group-Buy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Ferry: I received your PAYPAL transfer. Thank you.

Find enclosed the current order list.

Best regards - Rudi_Ratlos

Hi Rudi,

I would like to add a few things for spare, just in case I screw up during my prototype build:

2x AMP PCB
2x Shunt PCB
2x Soft Power-on PCB
2x 0R1 resistors
2x capacitor MKP 1839

What would be the total for the above additional items, including paypal fee and additional shipping cost if any ?

Thanks again.

Find enclosed the current order list.
If you want, you can do your PAYPAL-transfers. I would appreciate this.

Gentlemen: Mihai's FC-100 is a real "gem".
I like your enthusiasm and anticipation to build this amplifier.

As any gem, the FC-100 will not be finished on a weekend.
But once it is finished, the FC-100 will delight your ears for a very long time! :)

Take your time and plan your build carefully.
Be sure that you have all the tools needed at hand!

This "tap" for example:

http://www.abload.de/img/gewinde00612s0x.jpg

Either think about buying a cabinet with integrated heatsinks or fasten your FC-100 PCBs to a 10mm ALU-plate - I did it this way -
and mount one (several) heatsink(s) on the opposite side of the ALU-plate.

I will close this group-buy on Saturday morning.
I hope (keep your fingers crossed!) that my distributors (MOUSER, FARNELL, BUERKLIN) have enough components
(transistors, capacitors, emitter-resistors) on stock for you all.

I myself have ordered several PCBs and components for late-comers as well.

P.S. @TAGHEUER: Your last post "crossed" this one.

Attachments

• Image1.png
    Image1.png
    16.5 KB · Views: 268
  • FC-100.jpg
    FC-100.jpg
    420.1 KB · Views: 287
Last edited:
P.S. @TAGHEUER: Your last post "crossed" this one.

Hi Rudi,

I'm sorry that I made a mistake. I need 2 x LS protect PCB instead of 2 x Shunt PCB.

So the list of additional items is below. I'll send you a PM regarding this mixup.

2x AMP PCB
2x LS Protect
2x Soft Power-on PCB
2x 0R1 resistors
2x capacitor MKP 1839
Cheers...

Last edited:
Joshvi,

I prefer the NJL0 to the NJL1/3 due to their lower COB (400pF vs. 600pF).

I have attached an image showing the result of the values of the transistors that Mihai used after having matched them.
Mihai matched his transistors at 100mA Ic and 20Vce.
I will match the transistors at 350mA Ic and 12Vce. (OnSemi does at 1A Ic and 5Vce, ...)
I will not measure Vbe nor will I do "cross-matching", but I will measure Vf of the integrated diodes and group the NPN- and PNP - triples in a way
that I "combine" the NPN- and PNP triples according to their Hfe values.

For example: I will take the NPN- and PNP-triple with the lowest Hfe values and mark the transistor whose TT-diode has the highest Vf.
These 6 transistors shall be soldered on a PCB and the TT-diode of the marked transistor shall be bypassed by means of the on-board jumper.

Find enclosed the current order EXCEL sheet.

P.S. @JethroTull: can you please give me your address (by PM)? I did not find it in your PAYPAL transfer sheet.

Attachments

• Image1.png
    Image1.png
    3.6 KB · Views: 350
  • Image2.png
    Image2.png
    17.5 KB · Views: 342
Fabrizio: I received your PAYPAL transfer! It was easy, wasn't it?

JSZJSZ: some of the German DIYers of round 1 and I ordered a "customer specific wound toroidal" rated at 4 x 34VAC, 50W from BADEL:

produkte der badel gmbh, ringskerntransformatoren

The price was <20€; the lead-time was about 4 weeks. Minimum amount to order is 5, as I remember.
You can even ask BADEL to shield the transformers, put them into a case, ...

Maybe there is some interest of the EUROPEAN participants and you can arrange a "transformer - group-buy"? :)

Attachments

• Image4.png
    Image4.png
    17.5 KB · Views: 328
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.