Rockford T2500 - 1BD

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Measure the resistance of the output side. It's generally easiest to measure on the transformer side of the diodes. Measure 1-2 and 7-8 for both transformers.

This is for an older amp but I think the general circuit is the same at this point (designations will not match).

Attachments

• t4000transformertest.png
    t4000transformertest.png
    240.3 KB · Views: 81
Good evening Perry, I had an urgency and I had to leave, 100% sure of the pins that I am not, but I saw that one of the transformers has a signal and the other does not. I attached the images. Both have the same voltages, will it be the transformer that is causing the problem? Tomorrow I am at home, I will exchange the transformers to test and whatever I write to see if you have time and will continue to provide your great support.

Attachments

• IMG_20191221_164418.jpg
    IMG_20191221_164418.jpg
    795 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_20191221_164434.jpg
    IMG_20191221_164434.jpg
    954 KB · Views: 58
Good day Perry definitely one of the transformers is bad before exchanging them I withdrew all the es2d diodes and they all measure well and once changed I had a signal in the outputs that were not there and in which there was the signal was no longer. Now the question is how do I get that transformer since it has no visible part number or reference to it? thanks for your help

Good day

I am returned with this amplifier I installed the new transformers and it turned on blue but the yellow protection light flashes and I do not get a wave signal at the outputs, I removed all the outputs and the wave signal is present in all mosfet gate, doubt bad mosfet threshold does not match or should I check something else
I accept suggestions

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.