Rock music is demonic ? Goth rock is ultra demonic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I am only dude in my entire class who listen to rock and my classmates love to call me demonic since I listen to rock, which I always taken as a sweet compliment . But they started to do research and found some mind blowing stuff in one of my favourite band evanescence.
When their songs are reversed they do have meaning. WTH
YouTube
YouTube
YouTube
YouTube
YouTube
Then I got scared and then I felt bit weird .
I reversed all of her song , but I can't find those messages as claimed by those YouTube videos . I will love if someone check it again .
Then next day my classmates returned with claim Amy Lee is reptilian , gosh what happening in this world
https://youtu.be/NyK2HIXLXSo
Does reptilian sings better? Can I hire a snake as my singer?

I am sacred can I still continue listening to rock and roll?

The funny thing is

Evanescence are openly Christian and 100% not Satanic.

Also Slayer, my fave thrash metal band, are also openly Catholic, and not Satanic.

The imagery, ironically draws upon humans nature to pre judge without hearing the real message contained in lyrics - or those humans that cannot expend effort to attempt to interpret metaphor, simile, irony and satire.

Ignore them.

Some of the most talented musical virtuoso are found in Metal bands.

Last edited:
Well I am only dude in my entire class who listen to rock and my classmates love to call me demonic since I listen to rock, which I always taken as a sweet compliment . But they started to do research and found some mind blowing stuff in one of my favourite band evanescence.
When their songs are reversed they do have meaning. WTH
YouTube
YouTube
YouTube
YouTube
YouTube
Then I got scared and then I felt bit weird .
I reversed all of her song , but I can't find those messages as claimed by those YouTube videos . I will love if someone check it again .
Then next day my classmates returned with claim Amy Lee is reptilian , gosh what happening in this world
https://youtu.be/NyK2HIXLXSo
Does reptilian sings better? Can I hire a snake as my singer?

I am sacred can I still continue listening to rock and roll?
I love rock very much, in particular the Evanesens too, so there is no bad music, or too diabolical, there is just a mood and certain music for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.