• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For Sale Rochester AD1862N Chips Group Buy

Things you have for sale.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have some AD1862N chips on the way from Rochester. They should reach me in a few days.
They can be reserved at US$160 a quad (registered shipping is included)
Digikey will not charge shipping but Rochester is charging US$28.
Then I have to pay import tax upon arrival.
Coupled with Paypal kind of exchange rate, packing materials for shipping, my time to run the logistics and transport, I am left with some coffee to chill for sending these to members.
I am sure you can do the Maths.
Hence it makes sense for me to sell in quads, otherwise it does not make economical sense to me.
However if you wish to buy just a pair and don't mind paying US$88 ( registered shipping included), I am willing to oblige.
Summarise:
4 pieces ( shipping costs included) = US$160
2 pieces (shipping costs included) = US$88

I can only accept PayPal Family & Friends please. Paying fees to Paypal + the kind of exchange rate does not make this price possible for me to help members to get the chips from Rochester. They now requires a registered company to make the purchase and they do scan companies to ensure that the chips are released to one that requires the use.

Reservation is by means of payment to my Paypal please, not just by words of commitment. So PM me when you are ready to do the transaction and I will give you the cue to pay.

Last edited:
I have four pieces to release.

Attachments

• 20230919_105745.jpg
    20230919_105745.jpg
    567.5 KB · Views: 124
  • 20230919_105638.jpg
    20230919_105638.jpg
    428.4 KB · Views: 123
Status
Not open for further replies.