RIP: Sreten

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
OH WOW!!!
I just happened to notice this thread!

Shocked and deeply saddened...
I had many interactions with him, going back several years!!

A SUPER nice guy!!!
Very knowledgeable...
We seemed to agree on most things too... or at least share a similar perspective.. so I felt a certain affinity.......

A huge loss to the community!!!!!!!!!!

Ouch!! :(
Sad to learn that.

A great guy, with strong convictions and a zero-********-tolerance attitude, backed by strong Technical knowledge, his absence will certainly be noticed.

At least his contributions stay here, black-on-white, for anybody who checks those threads for knowledge or to solve a doubt, not a bad heritage to leave behind :)

Sicere condolences to family and Friends .

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi JMFahey,
I couldn't have said it any better! You're right, his knowledge and insight will remain here in old threads just waiting to be read again. The search feature becomes more valuable every year. In this way, Sreten will live on for a very, very long time.

I think we all miss him a great deal. I hope his family can take some comfort in that.

-Chris

I came to check on a thread and noticed this one... :(

I learned a lot from his posts and to me he was a cornerstone in this forum. He had a funny way of expressing his points of view, but always very rationally and correct towards others.

I'll be listening his playlist on Spotify on his honour.

May he rest in peace.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.