• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Rhode & Schwarz tuner type EU-6201

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm the proud owner of two Rhode & Schwarz tuners type EU-6201. I'm selling/offering one of them.:headbash:

The R&S i'm selling/offering is working (last power-up in August 2011) and needs some minor assistence.

The tuner has no FM Multiplex Decoder and no box, as all Rhode & Schwarz tuners type EU-6201

It's obvious i don't need two of them but i need one FM Multiplex Decoder for the one i want to keep.

So, my plan is to sell one of them (500 Euros) or give it to someone who doesn't need an FM Multiplex Decoder and can make the exchange.

Anyone interested?

I can send some photos of Rhode & Schwarz tuner.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.