• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Reissue: F3 and F5 PCB's Group Buy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Is there still interest in remaking these F5 boards? I like the long layout. The power supply PCB is nice too. A couple of questions. Have you modified the F5 bord to add the P3 pot? Also would be nice if the power traces were wider. Might as well since it doesn't cost any more.

Thanks

'Reissue: F3 and F5 PCB's Group Buy'

Hi, F3 Boards are ready, shipped few boards, yes one can buy only PSU Boards also , $9 each plus shipping, more info, mail me sudhirmt@gmail.com

I was somewhat hesitant to place an order with Suds because of some of the complaints early in this thread for the first group buy sponsored by Suds, but it seemed like everyone eventually received their orders, so I decided to take a chance on him.

I really did not want to write this post; however, now that Suds has not responded to my last three emails, has anyone actually received their PCB order from Suds for this last batch?:confused:

I promptly paid on 3/1/2012 and he indicated that boards would be shipped in 7 - 10 days and that he would keep me posted.

I had to contact him and he finally indicated by email on 3/26/2012 that the PCBs were already mailed and he would send tracking information later that day, but Suds has not followed through with the promised tracking information.

I still have not received my PCBs and every subsequent email he kept promising to send the tracking information, but the tracking information has never been sent.

I realize that shipments from outside the U.S. borders do not always go according to plan and I try to be very patient. However, I have used tracking information in the past to track shipments from other countries that get hung up in the postal system, but without this information from Suds, I cannot start an investigation with the postal system and by Suds' poor communication in this matter, it is starting to look like he is just stalling thus preventing recourse by PayPal or credit card. :(

Can anyone provide any reassurance that Suds has actually shipped any PCBs from this latest batch or are others experiencing the same?

Hi all,
Sorry to post here.I can provide you any type of quality PCBs at reasonable price.You only need to provide me gerber files.I have arranged a PCb GB at Audiokarma and I regularly send boards to US and it takes only 15 days to reach at destination.I have nearly shipped 250+ PCBs to foreign countries without having any problem.All of them have received boards.You can check few boards here Another Super High End Phono Stage! No expense spared... - Page 52 - AudioKarma.org Home Audio Stereo Discussion Forums
PM me if anyone interested.I will start a new thread ,If there is interest.

Regards,
Sachin

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.