Red Hot resistor

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2009
Paid Member
Are there any small electrolytic capacitors on that board? Can we get a better picture of the board? Component side and trace side.

Craig

Attachments

• P1020342.jpg
    P1020342.jpg
    310.8 KB · Views: 87
Joined 2009
Paid Member
Bipolar electronic systems update

First of all, Jeff Willhelm very kindly got this thing up and running way back when. He added his own proprietary protection circuit also. I just have not listened to it til just recently, I've been trying to sell it with no success on CAM. Pity the two on separate occasions who committed but didn't show up to get it. I've been listening to it for about a week now. It's no longer for sale! This is very close to the best amp I've ever heard. Very fast with excellent low level resolution without being clinical. I have tinnitus and this amp does not aggravate it at all, no fatigue at all. But the bottom end is incredible. I have not heard this level of performance with any amp before. Sharp definition on the lowest notes. No boom, not dry, just all there. Very transparent and lively. If there's an amp that should be cloned, this is one

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.