• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

Rectifier ID

Please help me identify this 3 pin rectifier


those anodes could be anything, they remind me vaguely of the Philips 506 or a American made type 80 rectifier. The three holes suggest its the internals of a "80"

judging by the fact that it has 3 pins, it seems to me this tube was made as a stop gap for a discontinued single wave rectifier.

you should test it. and see if it has half the forward anode voltage drop of a 80 to determine

cheers, Valve.