Randall rg100sc schematics

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Power no out put

Having the same issue. Getting a hum from the amp (power). No output. The amp has over time started to show this issue. It has finally stopped responding to any signal. I'm hoping its a solder issue on the input jack? If anyone has the solution to this issue or could shine some light on what may be causing the issue, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Re: Power no out put

jakeweber said:
Having the same issue. Getting a hum from the amp (power). No output. The amp has over time started to show this issue. It has finally stopped responding to any signal. I'm hoping its a solder issue on the input jack? If anyone has the solution to this issue or could shine some light on what may be causing the issue, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Try patching a cord from the Effects Send to the Effects Return. If that makes it work, either use a good contact cleaner to clean those jacks and cycle the plug in and out. Often just sticking the plug in and out a several times will fix it, but it will recurr sooner.

-Dave

It's it...

Attachment: rg80es, rg100es - schematic.pdf
This has been downloaded 193 time(s).

Hi, these are schematics for the rg80.. adn rg100ES is tube amp...

does someone have schmes or RG100SC ?

mine lights up but no sound at all. Gonna send it to tech but He needs the schems to mess with the cables. I ve tried the FX loop trick but still don't have any sound. Thank you very much !

dantosmann said:
It's it...

Attachment: rg80es, rg100es - schematic.pdf
This has been downloaded 193 time(s).

Hi, these are schematics for the rg80.. adn rg100ES is tube amp...

does someone have schmes or RG100SC ?

mine lights up but no sound at all. Gonna send it to tech but He needs the schems to mess with the cables. I ve tried the FX loop trick but still don't have any sound. Thank you very much !

There are no RG100SC schematics on the net, and you are wrong, RG100ES and RG80ES are the same amps, only difference is smaller voltage supply on RG80, so it has little less output power.RGT100 is tube version of this famous solid state amp.

ok but unfortunatelly i can't find it... I have to find it to give it to some engenneer so he can fix that problem. Otherwise I quite sure the guy wouldn t repair it without some schems and he will make me paid for this. sO I have to find this.
I ve tried google and the randall forum and stuff like that but i cannot find those schems... some one to help?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.