RAFFLE - Power supplies for new Aleph Jzm Kit

Joined 2018
Paid Member
In celebration of the launch of the new Aleph J Zen Mod edition, I'm offering up 1 fully built PSU and 2 power supply PCB kits to Aleph Jzm builders.

24 May 2024 - UPDATE - I found the pre-built PSU in my stash that I was looking for. I'm adding that to the raffle prizes!
#1 GRAND Prize - Choice of Fully built stereo Supply, 2 Rectifier snubber PCBs, 2 bridges - OR pass this to the next winner and go for one of the other PCB setups
#2 & #3 - Choice of one of the 3 PSU board kits below. I'll include bridges. If you get the stereo PSU I'll include Panasonic 0R47 Resistors.

Of course, anyone is welcome to enter, but it would be ideal if these boards went to new builders looking to get started with their first First Watt project.

Winners have the choice of 3 power supply styles from my stash:

For a single donut stereo build: 1x "New original" F5 dual rail decoupled power supply board and 2 rectifier / snubber boards. This is the Power Supply shown in the brilliant build guide by @ItsAllInMyHead

If you're considering a dual mono or monobloc build, there are 2 additional options available.
For monoblocs: 2x V8 CRCRC power supply boards, 2x CL-60/AC Cap boards, and 4 rectifier / snubber boards
For 2 donut dual-mono build: 1x W12 CRCRC power supply boards, 2x CL-60/AC Cap boards, and 4 rectifier / snubber boards

Rules:
To be eligible you must be committed to using this on AJzm amp build
Must built by end of 2024 (I don't want the boards sitting in drawers)
I’ll cover shipping within the USA. Outside USA I'll cover shipping up to $10 USD. I'll ask you to cover any additional cost.
I’ll keep entry open until 12 noon Eastern time on Monday 03 June 2024. From there, I’ll take the last post that contains all entrant names, randomize with random.org, and the top 3 spots will be the winners. Spot #1 will be the Grand Prize winner. I’ll post the screenshot - it’ll be the winners' responsibility to pm me with their shipping info.

Attachments

• 3 PSU Options.jpeg
    3 PSU Options.jpeg
    620 KB · Views: 166
  • Power Supply Option Overview-00a.JPG
    Power Supply Option Overview-00a.JPG
    142 KB · Views: 167
  • IMG_1745.jpeg
    IMG_1745.jpeg
    460.4 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
  • Thank You