Quad 63 step-up transformers?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Maybe Twinstatic audio in the Netherlands, Twinstatic Audio Nederland, or Quad Musikwiedergabe in Germany, HOME, or simply QUAD electroacoustics in England, QUAD, or their local distributor in your country. When one of my cats urinated against a QUAD ESL-63 with damaged dust cover, I got a new dust cover from the official QUAD distributor in the Netherlands and a new bass panel from Twinstatic audio.

Maybe Twinstatic audio in the Netherlands, Twinstatic Audio Nederland, or Quad Musikwiedergabe in Germany, HOME, or simply QUAD electroacoustics in England, QUAD, or their local distributor in your country. When one of my cats urinated against a QUAD ESL-63 with damaged dust cover, I got a new dust cover from the official QUAD distributor in the Netherlands and a new bass panel from Twinstatic audio.

Thanks.
I have contacted twinstatic and was able to order two pairs of used Quad 63 transformers for 240EUR incl. shipping. Looks like a normal deal to me. That's enough for two stereo hybrids or one full range - a design which is still waiting to be completed in my head...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.