• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Quad 57 ESL for Trade/Sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all, i have four Quad 57 ESL for Trade/Sale I was going to restore them and have disassembled all four and the Transformers are ready for new Resistors
and wires but the skins on the panels has to be replaced for best end results, i found only one Ark on them. I can send pictures in a email and for more information if you are interested to own these speakers. I can use test equipment like an Oscilloscope or anything in that category or make me an offer. Serial numbers are 36060-36073-40353-40354
You can see my first post when i was starting the disassembly.
Br. Elmar
026.jpg
006.jpg
007.jpg
014.jpg
50.jpg
57.jpg
10.jpg
011.jpg
021.jpg
027.jpg

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.