QUAD 306 Sim Files

Hi, I'm new to the forum and am just getting up to speed with a newly acquired Quad 306.

It's slightly wonky with some 50Hz noise on the right channel, plus a few volts DC off set on the RH output with no signal input.

Having read some of the existing 306 threads .... My question is, can anyone point me in the direction of SIM files (*.asc) for use in LT Spice?

Plan is to take some voltage readings and pinpoint where the DC offset is coming from (am a sparky by trade, but am new to electronics).

Many thanks
:)

Thanks for the reply, I'll be doing a bit of both most likely, just wanted to be able to have all tools available before I dive under the hood. I'm a bit OCD in planning jobs before I start things!

I'll bust the hood this weekend and take some readings to see where the issues lay. I'm pretty decent at fault finding in my day job, but new to electronics as I mentioned.

Back to the post topic tho ... Any ideas where I could get the SIM files to have a play with / learning tool?

Many thanks

Administrator
Joined 2007
Paid Member
You will need the model files as well. If you paste the file into the root of your C drive the sims should run directly. Otherwise place the file in your chosen location and alter the directive on each sim to point to it.

Attachments

• discrete models.txt
    24.3 KB · Views: 13