Pure Evoke Flow Internet Radio

Those who have asked me about 'are there any more displays on order'. So far there aren't but I have 5 requests pending already for the 3rd batch, so may end up getting 10 units anyway. Have not decided yet. It will be by end of the month (if I go ahead with the order).

The 2nd batch is still with DHL (looking at the tracking there has been delays in processing by the HK branch). Expecting it next week now.

You're all free to ask Alberto @alprampo for any spare panels or @woodmanuk who has some details about UK-based supplier for the OLEDs we're all after.

Evoke Flow

I have already bought a Roberts Optus 3, which I am pleased with, although it doesn’t have an Internet radio feature. I was not prepared, mind, to write off my Evoke over what amounts to a simple repair and I was not happy to give PURE any more patronage, based on their short-sightedness in not being able to support what has been a clear component shortcoming.

Hi nomad,

I just spotted this website and thankfully the postings are current. I have Evoke Flow and Avanti Flow. The Avanti display is almost gone. The displays on both seem to be identical. Can you put me down for two displays if you put in an order at then end of October. Also let me know how I refund you, etc, Thanks.

Hi nomad,

I just spotted this website and thankfully the postings are current. I have Evoke Flow and Avanti Flow. The Avanti display is almost gone. The displays on both seem to be identical. Can you put me down for two displays if you put in an order at then end of October. Also let me know how I refund you, etc, Thanks.

No probs, added to my next batch (ordering this week).

For those on my waitlist from the 2nd batch. DHL tracking tells me that OLEDs have arrived at LANGLEY HWDC, so I am just waiting for the postman (hopefully) to drop them in soon.
3rd batch will be on order on Friday, so if there is anybody who have not notified me they need one - please do so via post or PM (I have ~10 panels reserved from people on this thread, but ordering 15 this time just to have some spare).

Nomad

FYI:
2nd batch has just arrived (had to pay customs fee this time hence the delay).
I will be contacting people from my list(via PM) in order to get their addresses and sort out payment. Aiming to post the OLEDs on Monday morning.

3rd batch (and it will be the last one) is on-route.
Nomad

Evoke Flow display - 3rd batch

Here it is, 3rd batch of panels for Evoke Flow, RiTdisplay 3121193010-03.

As most of you already know I am being quite open with what I have on order for whom, here is a list of people who have 'made it' ;)
Obviously it's only a booking list, so feel free to drop out (after you have notified me). Thanks.

- oxford downings x1
- Pureamator x1
- Readem x1
- superrigger x2
- jose1968 x2
- johnmcuk x1
- rundmc x2
- maibas x1
- donek x1
- grahamk56 x1
- grumpey88 x1

Ordered on 27th, currently 'shipping in progress'. ETA mid-November, depending on the customs.