psone 5'' lcd & 150 w G12 metal halid

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
psone 5'' lcd & 150 w G12 metal halid

I'm from Turkey(TÜRKÝYE).

hi to all...

Equipments:

1- Ps One 5’ LCD
2- 150 W G12 Metal Halide Lamp(5200 K)
3- F:230 Projection Lens
4- 90 mm condensataur ?
5- f:210xf:310 mm 7x10''acrylic fresnel
6- 6 cm fan (1 piece)
7- 4 cm fan (2 pieces)
8- IR Filter
9- Balast and ignitor for 150W HID
10- Necessary electrical equipments and heat proof cables.
11- Required equipments for modification
12- Surface miror
13- Box 32x24x10.5

I have sanded my wooden box with sandpaper. Following operation is applying an white undercoat for painting the wooden box.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

This is our undercoated box.

This is apparatus for LCD and fresnel lenses.

I have mounted LCD to our apparatus which we have made for it.

I have painted this apparatus to black. I have used warm silicone around the LCD to stop light leak. At the following stage I have mounted the control card of LCD to the apparatus.I have made the colour and contrast modifications.

I have painted my box to black to avoid get dirty quickly.

Down view of our box and holes for 4cm fans.

Let’s come to our light box and the apparatus that holds our IR filter. I have used metal sheet in light box in order to take help from thermal conductivity properties of metal. Metal sheet will cool the lamp and the fan will cool the lamp and the sheet together. In addition to these, close light box will prevent light leakage. Our condensataur have 9cm diameter so I have made a hole with 8cm diameter.

In first picture, there are back view of sheet apparatus and IR filter, in other picture there are our condensataur.

Front and side views of our light box. White things are heat proof liquid joint.

Finally, these are front and back views..

I took my first photos with my webcam, due to this, image quality is not so good and these pictures taken before I finishing all adjustments of the system.I'm not satisfied with these pictures.

some pictures from nemo..

Pictures that I have took with good camera after making all adjustments...

Aki..

I took pictures of AKI with zooming.

Picture from Kill Bill..

Dreamworks

Picture from Shrek..

thescantronman said:
What's your diagonal size on the image?

Dear friends,

I wish I have a closer objective which has a shorter focus length. Then I could take the same screen size from shorter distance without losing my light strength. However my objectives focal is 230mm and I took this screen size by locating 300 cm far away from the wall.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.