Proxima DP2300 For Sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a proxima dp2300 with two good bulbs for sale.
It comes with all the wires including vga Y-spliter, mac Y-spliter, rs232 connecter and software for controling the projector from your desk top.
Also included is an "AV Link" composit/s-video to vga converter.
I have been using this in my garage for about 4 months for t.v. and video games and have decided that I need the money more than I need the projector.

The asking price is $300.00+shipping.

If you are interested, e-mail me.

Joe

tech head said:
I have a proxima dp2300 with two good bulbs for sale.
It comes with all the wires including vga Y-spliter, mac Y-spliter, rs232 connecter and software for controling the projector from your desk top.
Also included is an "AV Link" composit/s-video to vga converter.
I have been using this in my garage for about 4 months for t.v. and video games and have decided that I need the money more than I need the projector.

The asking price is $300.00+shipping.

If you are interested, e-mail me.

Joe

Joe,

I just checked out the specs--45 lumens & stn screen--can video look any good on this machine? Or, is it strictly a "presentation in very dark room" model? If video looks alright, I could be interested...

Thanks,
Anthony

brightnes

I'll be straight with you. I use it in a darkened garage but I usually leave the door to the kitchen open. And whatever the specs say, I think it does alright in brightness.
As for bluring, it does a little. I have mostly watched football on it and it doesn't bother me at all.
If you are a video-phyle this prob isn't the pj for you. But it is at least as good as some of the lcd panels that are out there.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.