• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Project One DR-331 TT for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Nice budget table. Belt drive. Decent arm. Arm and platter suspended from the chassis.

I bought this table as a parts mule for a project that never really got started. The table is in good shape except the platter bearing seems to be rather stiff. You can turn the platter, but the belt drive hasn't enough torque to spin the platter. Might be an easy fix (like it might just need lubrication) but I never bothered as I figured that I was going to tear the table apart for the arm, motor and controller.

Dust cover is not cracked, but it could use a good polish.There is a cartridge there that I know nothing about.

Just to be clear - the drive motor spins as it should, but the belt just slips. I have never played the table, so there might be something else wrong with it that is unknown to me. Please consider this a project (excuse the pun).

$50 plus shipping (from 02067)

Attachments

• P1050151 2 copy.jpg
    P1050151 2 copy.jpg
    934.8 KB · Views: 110
I trust Fedex over ups or Usps
Fedex has never damaged anything I’ve shipped or had shipped as the drivers are independent contractors and or financially responsible for any damages to your packages as with the other shipping companies they are just hourly employees and could give a crap
I’ll get back to you in this table
I really like it. Are you open to any trades?
I have tons of audio and speakers parts and gear for home and car

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.