Problem of ASIO4all with pcm2702

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am using foobar2000 with ASIO4all as output device connected to pcm2702 USB DAC. When playing music of whatever formats, there is occasional skipping problem which never happens when DS output is used. In order to bypass kmixer,I also tried KS output but it gives no sound at all. Could anyone give your experience of using ASIO4all with pcm2702?

Your audiofiles must be 44,1Khz---and not 48Khz. Also...make yourself sure that the ripped audiofiles is not damaged. Problems with USB drivers can be another source of error....I had problems with chipsatz drivers....an update of the drivers and installation of the latest windows Updates (fixes a.s.o) solved the problem.

DVBjunky said:
Do you use the ALIENDAC?

On the Project Webpage this Text is posted:

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

As you can see...its recommended to use the older V1.8.......usually they should be no problems at all.....with the older version of Asio4all.

I have changed to the ASIO4ALL V1.8 and it has no playback problem now. Thanks for your suggestion, DVBjunky~
:)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.