• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Price Reduction!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
J6T is essentially an Alpair 5 with a silver cone, fly-out leads, and a Jordan label.

dave

Attachments

• SF-j6T-GtG.jpg
    SF-j6T-GtG.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 382
  • jordan-J6T-Q.jpg
    jordan-J6T-Q.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 379
how about a complete list Bob?

What can you tell me about the J6T's?

I'll be working on lists shortly but there are some Extremis, some Mpyre, some CSS prototypes that were never produced, some Wavecore, some Reckhorn speakers, a pair of Goldwood 18s.

When Mark was near the point of taking over Jordan he did a budget driver which Ted never really fancied so it was kind of a precursor to both the Jordan JXR6 and eventually the Alpair drivers.

Bob

I'll be working on lists shortly but there are some Extremis, some Mpyre, some CSS prototypes that were never produced, some Wavecore, some Reckhorn speakers, a pair of Goldwood 18s.

When Mark was near the point of taking over Jordan he did a budget driver which Ted never really fancied so it was kind of a precursor to both the Jordan JXR6 and eventually the Alpair drivers.

Bob

Hi Bob

You have PM.

Doug

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.