• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Power Amp PSU Board (for e.g. LYNX Amp)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Jan,
That looks great. It looks like you were able to accommodate most all of the requests. :)
If I may make one suggestion. Can you put an extra set of smaller diameter pads attached to the outside edge of each of the electrolytic's pads, so that they may be bypassed on the underside of the board? It shouldn't affect anyone that doesn't want to do it, but will give the possibility to those that do.

Hi Jan,

Is one of this PSUs intended to drive more than one PCB ?

Is it ok with one trafo of 600VA, 2x35VAC driving one PSU, to deal with two Lynx PCBs ?

I´m thinking of instability etc, the thickness of the copperlaminat and intensions of selecting components for more than one PCB drive.

Hi Jan.

How long do you think it will be before you put up a thread for interest in a group buy on this PSU board. I think your design is very close to being finished as you have shown - just need to add pads for bypass caps for the electro's.

I am assuming you may want to get the Lynx power amp PCB group buy out of the road first.

Keep us posted.

Regards

Gary..

ACD said:
Hi all

Having just experienced the "hell" of arranging the "LYNX PCB Group Buy" I will not arrange another group buy for some time...

If someone would like to arrange a GB for this PSU, I will be happy to deliver the files for PCB making, but not anything else.

:)

Hi Jan,

I just thought that I would point out that your sacrifices for the sake of good sound haven't gone unnoticed. Thanks for all that you've done, and thanks (in advance) to anybody who takes over this group buy.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.