• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Potential GB for original PCB set for the F5Pi

1 - Eriksson- original PCB set for the F5Pi-Sweden (Already paid and ordered from "Fran" GB for US mosFETs, BoM)
2 - Reima - original PCB set for the F5Pi - USA
3 - markus22ch - original PCB set for the F5Pi-Switzerland(Already paid and ordered from "Fran"GB for US mosFETs,BOM)
4 - birdbox, USA
5 - mordikai - original PCB set for the F5Pi - USA
6 - Giallograle, UK
7 - ItsAllInMyHead, USA
8 - vitalica , Romania
9 - JBdV,- original PCB set for the F5Pi-NL (Already paid and ordered from "Fran"GB for US mosFETs,BOM)
10- Arthur ,- original PCB set for the F5Pi-NL (Already paid and ordered from "Fran"GB for US mosFETs,BOM)
11- Pinnocchio, Canada
12 - KimH - original PCB set for the F5Pi - Germany
13 hirscwi - original PCB set for the F5Pi-Sweden (Already paid and ordered US MOSFETs, BoM) - USA
14 - CritterSoft - original PCB set for the F5Pi - USA (Already paid and ordered US MOSFETs, BoM)

1 - Eriksson- original PCB set for the F5Pi-Sweden (Already paid and ordered from "Fran" GB for US mosFETs, BoM)
3 - markus22ch - original PCB set for the F5Pi-Switzerland(Already paid and ordered from "Fran"GB for US mosFETs,BOM)
4 - birdbox, USA
6 - Giallograle, UK
7 - ItsAllInMyHead, USA
8 - vitalica , Romania
9 - JBdV,- original PCB set for the F5Pi-NL (Already paid and ordered from "Fran"GB for US mosFETs,BOM)
10- Arthur ,- original PCB set for the F5Pi-NL (Already paid and ordered from "Fran"GB for US mosFETs,BOM)
11- Pinnocchio, Canada
13 hirscwi - original PCB set for the F5Pi-Sweden (Already paid and ordered US MOSFETs, BoM) - USA
14 - CritterSoft - original PCB set for the F5Pi - USA (Already paid and ordered US MOSFETs, BoM)
15 - Samuel Jayaraj - original PCB set for the F5Pi+BOM - India (Plus one set of Toshiba JFETs only, if possible)

4 - birdbox, USA
6 - Giallograle, UK
7 - ItsAllInMyHead, USA
8 - vitalica , Romania
11- Pinnocchio, Canada
15 - Samuel Jayaraj - original PCB set for the F5Pi+BOM - India (Plus one set of Toshiba JFETs only, if possible)
16- jacruzer787 - original pcb+bom

Joined 2014
Paid Member
4 - birdbox, USA
6 - Giallograle, UK
7 - ItsAllInMyHead, USA
8 - vitalica , Romania
11- Pinnocchio, Canada
13 hirscwi - original PCB set for the F5Pi (Already paid and ordered US MOSFETs, BoM) - USA
16- jacruzer787 - original pcb+bom

I'm just correcting my entry (removed Sweden since I live in the US) - Sorry for any confusion

Reactions: 1 user
As promised here is how we proceed from here :

The PCB set will be handled by Fran, and shipped from Ireland.
He still has to procure the PCBs, which will take some time.
Also he has been very busy with work lately, so please bear with him.

Please pm Fran with your:

Paypal email
Correspondence email if different to paypal
Name
Address incl ZIP codes etc

He will then send you PP invoice, etc.

Thank you for your support,
Patrick

Reactions: 1 user
Many thanks to those who have already sent on your details, its much appreciated.

To make things easier - if you have already recently participated in another GB - eg the US F5Pi one, you can just let me know that your details have not changed can I can copy over from there.

If your details have changed, be sure to let me know!

Reactions: 1 users
Just an update:

PCBs are ordered and I expect it will be another 2 weeks or so before they get here. I will need a few days in between regular life to solder and program the PIC controllers and get everything together. Once all that is underway, I will send the paypal invoices as usual. So I reckon about 3 weeks or so from now (end April) is the likely shipping timeframe.

In the meantime, the paperwork is also underway and I think will be very clear for anyone building the amp, but of course you will need to spend some time planning the amp.

Reactions: 4 users
Another short update.... All control boards with microprocessor chips soldered and programmed now ready. I expect to send PayPal invoices around the middle of next week all going well with the aim of shipping around or just after the following weekend.

Attachments

• 1000011141-01.jpeg
    1000011141-01.jpeg
    142.5 KB · Views: 21
Reactions: 4 users