• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Potential GB for Jensen transformers for Sony VFET project

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
30 users in all the world? Six continent? Two transformer per head? Four transformer per head?
I am a visionary and I can see the answer.
Dennis you have the word.
Every body have it too.
Regards.

LOL, yes visionary you are !

Unfortunately, as someone said previously, the only viable way is to handle the GB from the US, (otherwise we'll be hit by import duties shipping to Europe and the shipping back to the american continent would make it nonsense)

There is very little profit margin possible (before the GB costs actually more than independant shipments) for whoever will handle the GB as a reward (i.e a few USD per transfo)...
Having organized this kind of GB in the past, one has to do it out of pure goodwill (one has to find packages, spend time packing, and go back and forth to the post office)

I say, whoever offers to handle the GB should at least be financed his pair by the rest of the group....

Joined 2006
Paid Member
_1|Dennis Hui | 2 | wire | Canada
_2|brian.goodman | 2 | wire |+ Canada
_3|mk57 | 2 | wire |+ USA
_4|delecoy | 2 | ? USA
_5|dady | 2 | wire |+ Spain
_6|soundhappy | 2 | wire |+ France
_7|BDP | 2 | PCB or Wire | USA
_8|Lazybutt | 2 | wire |+ France
_9|mctavish | 2 | wire |+ Austria
10|Abraxas336 | 2 | ? Germany
11|tubesguy | 2 | wire |+ USA
12|Foursquare | 2 | wire |+ USA
13|Grimberg | 4 | wire |+ USA
14|gig | 2 | wire |+ Italy
15|xLoff | 2 | wire |+ Germany
16|Rinnav | 2 | wire |+ USA
17|Cobra2 | 2 | ? Norway
18|Neoinc | 2 | wire| + Singapore
19|dr.strangelove3 | 2 | ? Netherlands
20|Vgeorge | 2 | wire |+ Poros Island
21|bravi | 4 | wire |+ New Zealand
22|iestynrw | 2 | wire |+ UK
23|Ncc | 2 | ? Vietnam
24|superberg | 2 | wire |+ Germany
25|dimkasta | 4 | wire |+ Greece
26|ittien | 2 | wire | Vietnam
27|SigFire| 2 | wire | Germany
28|CeeVee| 2 | wire | Portugal
total today|(25*2)+(3*4)=62 Jensen Transformers

Yes,
USA
↓ +shipping rates + custom rates (Who is in charge there?)
UK
↓ +shipping rates (to expensive from UK to Europe) and again (Who is in charge for spread?)
Dutchland, Deutchland, France, Spain, Greece etc.
To many hands, to many rates and variables.
And not taking in mind the rest of Continents: Asia, Oceania, While, thanks God nobody from Africa.
I see the future of this GB like an unaffordable Utopia.
King regards gentlemen.

Last edited:
Hi Dear SHappy. the question is how the GB team of Diyers going to implement these facts?

Hi Dady

Yes we do it together i hope with help from US or Canadian diy friends.
Discount price for a pair=23.40$ its very interesting and for Jensen Company it be very good deal sell it us 62 transformers or more at one time !!!

Maybe is possible GB with separate shipping cost all people send money for individual destination with fees and taxes to Jensen depens of yours zip code and country via paypal in voice shipping supplement ???
Want keep money in your pocket ?
Stay in tune send message say hello be active !
Thanks to all
Greetings
:up::rolleyes::wrench:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 178
Last edited:
Yes,
USA
↓ +shipping rates + custom rates (Who is in charge there?)
UK
↓ +shipping rates (to expensive from UK to Europe) and again (Who is in charge for spread?)

Actually the most efficient way is to dispatch the transformers directly from the US to individual DIYers. It may cost slightly more in shipping, but we can avoid import duty as there is a tolerance (in most countries) from customs below a certain amount (and it seems by sea, the tolerance is even greater)

Less hands, less intermediate, less import duty ....

Maybe is possible GB with separate shipping cost all people send money for individual destination with fees and taxes to Jensen depens of yours zip code and country via paypal in voice shipping supplement ???
Want keep money in your pocket ?
Stay in tune send message say hello be active !
Thanks to all
Greetings
:up::rolleyes::wrench:

Or maybe the simplest is if someone kindly ask Jensen if they could give a "DIYAUDIO" rebate code.. say -15% discount for DIYAudio members....

Lazy, your are smart and have sense of humor. But I didn't write your last quotation.
Two days ago I sent a letter to Teresa Delgado asking for this situation.
I will resend the above mentioned dilemma for get a better price or the people of this list.
My smart guy.
Regards for everybody from the beach.

My radical form of watch the life dictates my behaviour=Inversely proportioned to the flexibility of a chalk.
American Indians (from South to north) said that: The only serious thing in this live is the laughter. The people from this group are gentlemen following the ideas of another gentleman. How became offended?

_1|Dennis Hui | 2 | wire | Canada
_2|brian.goodman | 2 | wire |+ Canada
_3|mk57 | 2 | wire |+ USA
_4|delecoy | 2 | ? USA
_5|dady | 2 | wire |+ Spain
_6|soundhappy | 2 | wire |+ France
_7|BDP | 2 | PCB or Wire | USA
_8|Lazybutt | 2 | wire |+ France
_9|mctavish | 2 | wire |+ Austria
10|Abraxas336 | 2 | ? Germany
11|tubesguy | 2 | wire |+ USA
12|Foursquare | 2 | wire |+ USA
13|Grimberg | 4 | wire |+ USA
14|gig | 2 | wire |+ Italy
15|xLoff | 2 | wire |+ Germany
16|Rinnav | 2 | wire |+ USA
17|Cobra2 | 2 | ? Norway
18|Neoinc | 2 | wire| + Singapore
19|dr.strangelove3 | 2 | ? Netherlands
20|Vgeorge | 2 | wire |+ Poros Island
21|bravi | 4 | wire |+ New Zealand
22|iestynrw | 2 | wire |+ UK
23|Ncc | 2 | ? Vietnam
24|superberg | 2 | wire |+ Germany
25|dimkasta | 4 | wire |+ Greece
26|ittien | 2 | wire | Vietnam
27|SigFire| 2 | wire | Germany
28|CeeVee| 2 | wire | Portugal
29|alazira| 2 | wire | USA
total today|(26*2)+(3*4)=64 Jensen Transformers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.