• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Potential EUVL F5X designed case user distribution check

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
A package from HK arrived last WE :)

Here are some pictures. You can see that the material is meticulously packed. I realized that the case is smaller than I thought. Even better, the WAF for the new toy is very high.

Shipping comes with a list of all the items that should be included

I opened for curiosity, but there is not much to assemble if the heatsinks are missing.

What is obvious when you see this case, is that there are many hours of design work and optimization behind that.

I really look forward to listen to this amplifier.

I built few amps, including the F5, with fair success. Each built had the goal to learn and understand something new. For me the goal of this built is to understand how much the attention for details (non magnetic everything, vibrations, etc.) contribute to the final results.

Another consideration, is that the price is incredibly low for what you get. I saw today in a shop something very similar to the feet of the F5X: cost 80 euros. You do the math.

Thanks to all the organizer !!!

Davide

Now they should be uploaded.

D.

Attachments

• IMG_7871.JPG
    IMG_7871.JPG
    72.3 KB · Views: 237
  • IMG_7872.JPG
    IMG_7872.JPG
    79.1 KB · Views: 236
  • IMG_7873.JPG
    IMG_7873.JPG
    93.5 KB · Views: 231
  • IMG_7874.JPG
    IMG_7874.JPG
    106.8 KB · Views: 235
We have recently posted photos of the fully test protection board as well as schematics and bill of material.

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/pass-labs/183362-f5x-euvl-approach-14.html#post2881701

We are now ready to take orders for the GB. You will need ONE PCB per case.
As these are Beta boards, we shall offer these at a reduced price of 12 Euros a piece plus postage.
I think it is much easier this time to send individual payment direct to us by Paypal, and we send directly to you by post.

Please enter your codename, and no of PCB required.

e.g.
Horio 2 PCBs

I'll give it 10 days. After that we shall inform you to pay.

In order to relieve MarkLai's tremendous work load for his own business, we have an internal arrangement to reduce his burden.
From now on, your contact person will be gogowatch.

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/members/gogowatch.html

He will take orders, inform you of payment, collect addresses, monitor progress, and answer first questions.
i.e. he will take over all external tasks from Mark, so that Mark can concentrate on production.

Thanks for your support,
Patrick

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.