posting an attachment

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have an attachement I am trying ot post. It is jpg and 30K.

Forum rules state that I am allowed to post attachments.

To attach, I click the "browse" button in the Attach file section.

I find the file inthe dialog box, double click it and the path goes in the box as expected.

After this I hit "submit new thread".

Am I doing something wrong?

Dan

Ex-Moderator
Joined 2003
Hello, and welcome to the forum. No, you're not doing anything wrong. Your posts were in the moderation queue and the attachments were in another queue. If you're unlucky, it can take some time before a moderator comes online and looks at the queues to allow stuff through.

Worse, with my special Moderator powers, I saw your diagram in the thread and saw the flag that said your last post was in the queue so I went to both queues and deleted the multiple diagrams. Unfortunately, when I came back to your thread, your diagram had gone... If you will make a single post attaching your diagram, I will pass it and take you out of moderation, allowing your posts to appear instantly. My apologies.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.