Post a Picture that Makes You Laugh

Joined 2007
Paid Member
เมา ขับ ช้าๆ Drunk, drive slowly

เมา ขับ ช้าๆ betrunken langsam fahren.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
In the west we forget how privileged we are. Not everyone has a crew cab duelie. View attachment 1288006 cab duelie.
That can't be real, right? That rear tire would have to have a lot of pressure in it to not be riding on the rim with 7 adults. Would there be some sort of loading platform to keep it upright as people get on and off? With that much of the load over and behind the rear wheel it seems like the slightest twist of the throttle would send the front wheel skyward.

But the real funny thing is that the crew cab duelies usually have 1 or 2 people at most in them. They are entertaining to watch trying to maneuver in a parking lot though.

That can't be real, right? That rear tire would have to have a lot of pressure in it to not be riding on the rim with 7 adults. Would there be some sort of loading platform to keep it upright as people get on and off? With that much of the load over and behind the rear wheel it seems like the slightest twist of the throttle would send the front wheel skyward.

But the real funny thing is that the crew cab duelies usually have 1 or 2 people at most in them. They are entertaining to watch trying to maneuver in a parking lot though.
That one might not be, but this one is. Typically made from rebar welded to a motorcycle to make a one wheel drive tricycle. There doesn’t seem to be a maximum load, and each time I visit the Philippines, I see a new maximum

Brian

IMG_3817.jpeg

They are entertaining to watch trying to maneuver in a parking lot though.
One fellow I knew years ago had a sign on his dually tailgate to the effect of:

Sorry, I can't help but take up two spots.

As I remember it, he was in pretty good shape having to do all that extra walking from the far end of the parking lot.

Reactions: 1 user

Well there's quite a few photos, and I've just watched a video on YouTube "SUPERB, this motorcycle can carry 6 passengers" (@explorer5952).
I always considered the ultimate working range required for air cooling was going down hill on a frosty morning, to going up hill, two up on a hot day, but apparently carrying 7 people on a muddy trail (with the cooling fins caked in mud) is within the opperating range. Many years ago I had an Enfield 50cc, the rear suspension was VERY firm, quite possibly for the Indian home market.