pls read...I saw new things for sound quality

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all.

today i saw new device that reqire no power supply but it's sound so great that i ever listened. all are very sharp and clear sound. bass is so nice.....oh my god.

connection: amp output goes to the device and the speaker connect to the device output.

inside that i saw: There is no any circuit device only one valve transistor(or other things but looks like valve transsitor) and 4 resistor, one cap. the man said valve only using filament. when you conect this device sound quality so diffrent by 1000 times btr then any amp. NO POWER SUPPLY REQUIRE.

the device cost is only S$140.

if you know about it, pls let me know how to make this device.

thank you all...

AX tech editor
Joined 2002
Paid Member
I have posted some pictures of it at this forum. It is, of course, a hoax. There's no sound difference in a blind test.

Jan Didden

Attachments

• hoax-1.jpg
    hoax-1.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 1,277
Re: nothing but why?

space2000 said:
hi, if its looks nothings then why the sound gets dfrent then normally we used amp? why the sound quality so much gets btr?

anyone can answer?

mee too can see there is nothings doing by the valve.....but?

thank you....

Before asking why the sound quality gets better to us who don't even have listened to the device and who don't even have idea if it works or not,

would you first describe WHY YOU felt the sound quality got better? Did you do AB test? What were the associated equipment? What do you mean by better? Are you qualified as golden-ear?
Or did you simply like it?

just asking

hi, thanks. actually the man was showing that there is a sound quality dfrnt then normal. they on the power amp and show ppls to listen the sound then he just add this modile wow so much dfrent then just we heared. thats why i was so much curious about it. but when i saw inside i was wondering whats make sound dfent? there is nothings. i needed to know why they used some resistor and cap also a valve all are in positive line....so i wanted to tell pls anyone knows about it before i perchase it. to my view there is a connection sims to me nothing doing actually....but still dn't know why the sound was dfrent? dos he was cheating? may be....who knows, right?

it was offering S$140, not cheap at all.....

i was searching in internet about it...but nohtings is there.....but someone had it before....so more curious....

thank you....looking for more commets...

Hahahaha!!!! :rofl: That device must introduce the famous “tube sound”. :rofl:

But seriously, this is a joke, right?

Because if it's not then what a waste of components. I can’t figure out who would even bother to spend time assembling these (although the build-quality looks half-assed to put it mildly). One who makes these could maximize his profits by leaving out everything else than the box, wires and the terminals.

The guy suckering people with these things deserves a :headshot:

Re: just asking

space2000 said:
...some resistor and cap also a valve all are in positive line....

At least that valve will never burn...

Some years ago I saw a lamp (12 Volt, 55 Watt automotive type) in parallel with the speaker or a tube amplifier . They claimed it added a small amount of "expansion" to the volume, due to the increasing resistance of the filament as the voltage raised. Too slow for me to be noticeable...

Nowadays some so-called "monitor" speakers use a lamp in series with the speaker, as a compressor.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.