Please help me find some information on JBL D 140 F do i have to pay through pay pal?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Damn sense it seems such a hard question to answer i will pay for the information just give me your e mail i will pay you through pay pal i just need some specs or a qualified opinion. Are these speakers good for horn loading are these speakers better than 416-8b 's???

From the other thread on the same subject by the same author....

Guess my American made JBL are not good enough for a reply. Either that or people in this forum are dumber than a box of rocks anyway don't worry about replying now i probably know more about them in the last 12 hours than anyone in this forum. So go back to fantasizing about Britney spears new album and how it will sound on your plastic walmart stereo.

Less than 10 minutes after writing the above, starts a new thread offering to pay for info?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.