• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Phonoclone and VSPS Group Buys

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello Rhys,

I still did not receive my Phonoclone 3 kit plus boards.
You have confirmed my payment on March29 with a lead time for the stuff of under 2 weeks.
On April 23 I acceptecd you to ship without R1 and R2 in order to get the stuff earlier.

How did you ship? Which shipper?

Can you provide tracking information?

regards

JBdV

JBdV said:
Hello Rhys,

I still did not receive my Phonoclone 3 kit plus boards.
You have confirmed my payment on March29 with a lead time for the stuff of under 2 weeks.
On April 23 I acceptecd you to ship without R1 and R2 in order to get the stuff earlier.

How did you ship? Which shipper?

Can you provide tracking information?

regards

JBdV

I have confirmed the kit as shipped, i have allready stated it will be with you this week. Shipped with Royal Mail standard airmail to Netherlands, there is no tracking number on the postage receipt, but it should be no longer then another 2 days.

rjm

Joined 2004
Paid Member
re. this post and this earlier discussion on the Phonoclone 3 thread.

There is an error on the rev 31n boards that Rhys was/is selling together with the kits. The 32e boards I've been sending people (all non-beta phonoclone 3 boards ordered through me) are not affected.

I have sent a an errata sheet to Rhys and hopefully it gets into the hands of those people who need it. A copy is attached below.

Attachments

• pc31n_errata.zip
    79 KB · Views: 91

rjm

Joined 2004
Paid Member
I will shortly be placing a small order for some VSPS 300 boards. If you happen to want a phonoclone 3 compatible board (swappable) for moving magnet carts with the dual-layer, single channel board, and all the other phonoclone 3 goodies (Xreg, ground plane, room for high quality caps for C1, C2 C3 etc.), this is your chance...

Cost is $45 per set of two, email if interested.

I promise to prepare a BOM worksheet and other building aids in time for delivery.

rjm

Joined 2004
Paid Member
I'm getting a number of emails from people who have not received the kit from Rhys that they paid for and were told was shipped. I have been unable to reach him to get any kind of explanation.

If you were expecting a kit that did not arrive, I suggest you open an item not received" dispute from your Paypal account as soon as possible. Further, I have to recommend people do not order any more phonoclone kits from Rhys until this matter is resolved.

Richard

rjm

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Phonoclone pc32e and VSPS 300g boards arrived today.

VSPS 300g $45 for a set of two, 1 left.
Phonoclone pc32e $24 for a set of two. Plenty left, I bought enough stock for the next year at least...

email if interested, I'll send you a Paypal invoice.

BOM and other resources can be found on the PCB page.

Attachments

• r1026586s.jpg
    r1026586s.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 596

rjm

Joined 2004
Paid Member
All the VSPS 300g boards have been sold, but I've gone ahead and placed another small order for five of the latest revision, VSPS 300i, from a new souce, pcbcart.

(There are no material changes in the between 300g and 300i. just a little tidying up, but I will provide a version specific BOM worksheet etc and upload it to the webpage anyway.)

Price is $35 US for a set of two.

Still have plenty of Phonoclone 32e boards, $24 US for a set of two.

Order method: email me to let me know what you want, then pay the paypal invoice I will send you.

/rjm
PCB page

rjm

Joined 2004
Paid Member
VSPS 300i boards were delivered this evening. As of this post, I have two sets remaining.

These boards were sourced from pcbcart, a Chinese company. For medium quantities 10<x<50 boards they are cheaper than Olimex and offer more options.

Like 70um copper traces. And black solder masks.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

As should be clear from the photos I'm very pleased with the result.

Props to peranders for telling me about this company.

/R

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.