Philips CD-951: Tent Labs XO3 and SPDIF reclock plus I2S out

HI Phil:

Thanks for your suggestion!! But I use the CD-951 as Transport, and Player also, as for causal listening, or before sleep, just switch on one player and connected to it's headphone out, and shut all other components off to save some power.

The diodes were just behind the tall cap and inductor, as I really pack the parts close together, connect them up by its own lead out, not by wire.

The blue cap is WIMA MP3 X2 Cap for AC Line, to filter AC noise by connect them across the secondary before entering diode rectification bridge.

page11_1.jpg

Hi Guido, finally see you but everything were done already. The SPDIF stream was extract from Pin 13 of PCF2705.

102_4412.jpg

Just one more thing, can you check the XO in this photo is genuine or not, as the wording on it a bit difference from the photo on website

"jiter" instead of "jitter"
"TENT Eng" instead of "TENT ENG"

102_4414.jpg

but I still can found 3 blue dot at the bottom of the XO can.

Bytheway; it's pin 12 (fourth from left ,on top.) that gives spdif.

Hi Guido, finally see you but everything were done already. The SPDIF stream was extract from Pin 13 of PCF2705.

102_4412.jpg

Just one more thing, can you check the XO in this photo is genuine or not, as the wording on it a bit difference from the photo on website

"jiter" instead of "jitter"
"TENT Eng" instead of "TENT ENG"

102_4414.jpg

but I still can found 3 blue dot at the bottom of the XO can.
Hello, does it worth this mod? I have a marantz cd16 with indep psu for servo and spdif output but no mod is done in pcf 2705. I use only as transport as i removed the dac board